Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Scrap Around The World (again)

It is the challenges that bring me back to my blog. I wish I had time to post here all the time. To tell you hilarious stories of my riotous family. All the weird and wonderful things I get up to. (Or rather our mundane humdrum life?)

But sadly, no. Not time for fun like that.

That said, I gave myself a few hours off tonight and decided to participate in this months Scrap Around the World challenge.

I normally HATE yellow, but as fate would have it my daughter has just gotten the present of a black and yellow dress and had her photo taken on Saturday in front of a black and yellow garden at this years Bloom in the Phoenix Park. I felt the scrappyverse was trying to tell me something.

So, here we are - the mood board




http://scraparoundtheworld.blogspot.ie/2014/06/june-2014-challenge-14-stunning.html 


And my take on it - 



I hope you like it :)

See you next month I imagine!

7 comments:

  1. The 'scrappyverse' sure was telling you something....the photo ties in brilliantly with Di's June mood board. Love all your elements...touch of texture and stamping and those bee's are very cute!
    Thank you for sharing with us at SATW :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute indeed! Thanks for playing at SATW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout! I love stamping and the way you used string. Thank you for playing along with SATW this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous & fun layout! Love all the stamping and paper strips! All the best from SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love geometrical background - it matches perfectly the photo! Thank you for playing along with us at SATW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your layout! Wonderful photos and beautiful background! Thanks from SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful messy layout, I love your background work - I was always afraid of creating a LO on a plain paper, but it looks so good here! Thank you for playing with us at SATW :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...