Monday, August 8, 2011

Shimelle And Holidays


Here is my layout for Shimelle's sketch this week. I've been trying to kick my Kraft paper addiction - I reckon when I'm over it I'll look back at all my layouts and be a bit annoyed that I didn't use a bit more variety. But, I tried using a patterned paper with this layout and I hated it. So, out came the knife, I cut away the blue patterned paper I'd been using and (hurrah!) back with the Kraft paper :) So, for the moment, my obsession with Kraft continues!


 Some close ups...






The photo quality isn't great, don't know what exactly was wrong, but am under time pressure today, so I guess they'll just have to do..

I haven't updated my blog since the last Shimelle sketch, but that doesn't mean I haven't been busy... in fact, it's just been scrap, scrap, scrap lately. I have nearly finished our holidays from 2009 and 2010 ( I got horribly behind at one stage) So here is the fruits of my last fortnights labour...


She'll be so cross at this pic when she's older :)

 
Going for a simple layout


Another!


Still more :)

I do actually have a few more done, but I don't want to over excite you all. I'll save them for next time :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...